Application for Transfer Certificate signed by the Parent/Guardian should be submitted to the Principal in writing. Those who intend to take T.C. at the end of the academic year will have to apply for it before 31 March. Transfer Certificate will be issued only to those who have paid the fee and other dues. Those who apply for TC after this date will have to pay the fee for one Term. Those who withdraw their wards in the middle of an academic session should apply for TC one month in advance or should pay the fee for one month from the date of application.